If you’re planning a wedding in California, this guide has compiled a list of affordable wedding insurance providers in California to protect you against those unforeseen incidents.
Taking out any of these insurers will ensure you stick to your budget and thus be one of the wisest decisions you make on your special day.
In essence, wedding insurance is special event insurance that helps wedding hosts regain financial loss should things go unfavorable on your special occasion.
However, to avoid unnecessary Aw(s), it is important to do your assignment – first by taking your time to compare each Insurer’s policy, studying all hidden documents, restrictions, etc.
This and more will enable you to make an informed decision while also avoiding out-of-pocket expenses as a result of extra add-ons you weren’t aware of.
Overview of What Wedding Insurance in California Covers
Usually, most wedding insurance providers give coverage for the following:
- Cancellation due to adverse weather conditions
- Vendors insolvency or failure to show up
- Illness or injury of the guests, any close relatives, or important ceremony officials
- Impromptu venue shutdowns
- Transportation purposely meant to convey the bride and groom to the venue
- Hotel accommodations related to the wedding (although optional)
- Deposits or payments made for professional services like photographers, hair stylists, florists, musicians, and makeup artists
- Postponement or rescheduling due to military deployment
Read Also: Affordable Wedding Insurance in London
Other Areas That Might Also be Insured
- Wedding insurance can also reimburse you for:
- Damage to wedding outfits
- Stolen or misplaced wedding special jewelry
- Stolen or lost wedding presents
- Failures by the wedding video or photographer, such as ruined negatives or corrupted digital.
- Re-organizing the wedding for photos if the photographer failed to show up
What Wedding Insurance doesn’t Cover
- Cold feet from either bride or groom.
- Damage or loss of Jewelry like engagement rings or other jewelry that is not purchased or rented in association with the wedding
- Injuries or damages arising from self-imposed harms, military operations, and dangerous sporting events
- A considerably slight weather condition, like rain, that happens on the day of the event (contrary to an adverse weather situation)
- Shortage of funds (unless it is a result of voluntary unemployment)
- Covid-related postponement (although some Insurers now add this to their policy at an additional fee)
- Weddings that involve activities such as petting zoos, firearms, and other “hazardous” events
Note: Wedsure is the only company in our analysis that provides coverage for change-of-heart or voluntary cancellation, but not all runaway brides are covered.
List of Affordable Wedding Insurance in California
General Insurance Services
GIS is an independently owned risk management firm that has been in business since 1947. The company provides full insurance services to clients across California and abroad.
They utilized the most sophisticated Internet technology to offer customers the easiest and most convenient way to purchase insurance.
With access to several top-rated insurance firms, you can now take out insurance right from your computer and simultaneously get numerous quotes, all from the comfort of your home.
GIS provides exceptional service and also ensures that you are paying a low price. Visit Website.
Why Choose GIS?
- A reputable independent agency with access to the nation’s top risk bearers.
- Individualized coverage tailored to your needs and budget.
Address: 629 Camino De Los Mares STE 306, San Clemente, CA 92673, United States
Wedsure is an American-owned wedding insurance firm located in Toluca Lake, CA. with over 25 years of creating value. The company is considered the best choice for Wedding Insurance due to its wide protection for any wedding.
Aside from this, they are known to be very reliable and trusted owing to their original creator; R.V. Nuccio & Associates, Inc. (RVNA)
RVNA is an expert in specialty insurance for several special events (weddings inclusive).
Wedsure operates nationwide from its headquarters in Los Angeles, California, and is considered to be the most secure when it comes to safeguarding your big day.
Additionally, they offer the most flexible and customizable wedding insurance available today with distinct coverages. Visit Website.
Why Choose Wedsure?
- Custom coverages with the option to select any limit with 9 optional tiers of covers.
- Fast, easy, 24/7 quoting process (that’s, pay and print your documents within minutes.
- Wedsure policy is safe and secure, with their policy underwritten by Fireman’s Fund. Thus their service is unbeatable.
Address: 10148 Riverside Dr, Toluca Lake, CA 91602, United States
The Event Helper
The Event Helper, Inc. has been insuring your assets since 2009, with its founder Will, being in the insurance industry for over 25 years.
Will’s journey was astonishing, from his first job as a file clerk to his present move toward the top of the event insurance world.
His unparalleled passion, and sacrifices (time, money, and a lot of hard work) birthed “The Event Helper.”
One that provides the best all-around service on the market while priding itself on a personal approach to a web product. That’s, whether you choose to walk in or take the online route, their dedicated staff is always there to help you.
Although The Event Helper started as a modest firm, now, it has evolved to become a leading insurer with big-league protection. Visit Website.
Why Choose The Event Helper?
- Swift & easy quoting process in minutes.
- Minimally priced coverage with superior protection.
- Outstanding customer service and support.
Address: 12897 Loma Rica Dr, Grass Valley, CA 95945, United States.
Andrews & Van Lohn Insurance
Andrews & Van Lohn Insurance is an independent and family-operated insurance agency that has served people, families, and businesses for over 5 decades.
They represent several distinct companies which means they can locate you the perfect policy fitted to your needs and financial capacity.
AVL’s ambition has always been to offer clients reasonably priced insurance policies with the greatest level of customer support.
Since they are a full-service insurance agency, the firm can write your event, personal, commercial, life, and health insurance all within the same agency. Visit Website.
Why Choose AVL?
- Excellent customer service
- Partner with an array of reputable insurance firms to offer the best service.
- Assist with claims and other concerns clients might encounter.
Address: 10734 White Oak Ave, Granada Hills, CA 91344, United States
John E. Peakes Insurance Agency
John E. Peakes is another family-owned and operated insurance firm operating since 1969.
The company has offered individualized insurance solutions for local families and businesses and provides clients with a broad range of coverage options from over 30 carriers.
From weddings, homeowners, and auto insurance to business coverages such as commercial property and general liability insurance, John E. Peakes has the policies that you need.
Their relationship with several carriers makes giving the best policy that best fits your demands and budget a piece of cake.
At every renewal of your policy, John E. Peakes shop your rate with these credible companies, to be positive you are always getting the most affordable premiums.
Additionally, their team of professional agents is committed to giving you the perfect customer service, handling all your insurance needs and queries swiftly and efficiently. Visit Website.
Why Choose John E. Peakes?
- Address everyone as family, hence your investment is secured with them.
- Efficient and professional experts to help you every step of the way.
Address: 1445 Donlon St STE 6, Ventura, CA 93003, United States
Brenden Morris Insurance Agency, Inc.
This agency name was formed by its founder Brenden Morris – and has been helping customers get insurance coverage that best fits their needs.
Brenden Morris Agency has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry giving them the know-how and experience to help you better understand your coverage options.
Their process is straightforward and individualized to help make you a smarter decision when selecting a policy. Visit Website.
Why Choose Brenden Morris?
- Straightforward and customized insurance coverage
- Great customer service
Address: 20301 Ventura Blvd Ste 315, Woodland Hills, CA 91364, United States
Diablo Valley Insurance
“Diablo Valley Insurance Agency is a full-service privately owned insurance brokerage located in Walnut Creek, CA. The company was founded in 1956 and has been offering insurance services to clients throughout Northern California and the Western United States for over 5 decades.
Their team of insurance experts will take the time to understand your needs, whether personal or related to your business and offer the best products and services for you.
In addition, Diablo Valley will not only help you locate the best combination of tailored, personalized insurance coverage but also offer the best possible prices that suit your budget.” Visit Website.
Why Choose Diablo Valley?
- Affordable and credible insurance options.
- A perfect combination of tailored, individualized insurance coverage at just the best possible price to fit your needs.
Address: 185 Lennon Ln Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94598, United States
Sun Pacific Insurance Brokers
“Sun Pacific brokers has been providing insurance expertise and assistance to California residents since 1984. The company is comprised of a team of trusted professionals, committed to securing your big day.
And also the things in life that are most crucial to you, while also offering you customer service that’s GUARANTEED to wow you!
As a local, independent agency, Sun Pacific has access to all of the top insurance companies. This enables them to constantly monitor the insurance marketplace.
However, giving you a cost-effective protection program that is designed to fit your individual needs.” Visit Website.
Why Choose Sun Pacific?
- Outstanding insurance services at unbeatable prices.
- Lowest possible premium ( with an avenue to save up to 37%
Address: 26441 Crown Valley Pkwy #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691, United States